Thought I was going to be sick last night, but wasn't, and feel good today. Linda stayed home and in bed - she'll be up and about on Monday, I hope. Had some genealogy fun tonight...
* Read email and blogs before church, then home by 10:15 to watch football games. Interrupted by doorbell - a guy came to trim our trees.
* Gathered CVGS newsletter stuff together and went off to the UPS Store to copy, stamp, label, tape and mail the newsletter - Virginia helped. Home by 12:45 p.m. to watch football.
* Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 2 January to 8 January 2011 posted, and checked email and blogs at halftime. Did some source citation corrections - got 1900 census done! Napped through part of the late game, then did more source corrections and had dinner.
* Back online to read everything, then back to source corrections and new source citations when I found additional data on existing sources. Cool. Wrote Brick Wall Solutions: Was there a Name Change?
* Checked Facebook, read everything, wrote this post. Done!
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour on CVGS newsletter, 1.0 hour writing blog posts, and 4.0 hours working on source citations in the database.