The day was dominated by the SDGS seminar and then by football.
* Checked email before going off to SDGS seminar in Mission Valley. Noted that Surname Saturday - STONE (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Got cleaned up.
* Left at 8. Enjoyed 4 Marcia Melnyk talks and a decent lunch, and conversations with Del and Carol. Good to see Pam too. Had to leave at 3 in middle of the last talk.
* Home by 3:30 p.m. to find Linda in bed with chills and fever, then vomiting. Yikes. Didn't go to birthday party. Barbara came by and got the walker for Jean. Went to Jean's house to help her get from car to bed after hospital stay.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What are they searching for? posted. Read email and blogs, then watched end of Saints football game and start of Colts game. Don't care either way...good games! Had leftovers for dinner, then back on computer to help Phyllis with her FTM 2011 problem (couldn't do it on the phone, she's confused.
* Edited the CVGS Newsletter a bit, then printed it out for review. Printed out mail labels and am all set to publish on Sunday. Checked Facebook. Added content to Sunday's Best of blog post. Answered some email. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour blogging, 6.0 hours at SDGS seminar, and 1.5 hours working on CVGS Newsletter.