This was a stay-at-home (except for 30 minutes) day devoted almost entirely to genealogy stuff...
* Read email and blogs, wrote Useful Genealogy Resources Website and then More News about the 1940 U.S. Census Release, then got cleaned up.
* Went to the Med Center for a blood test and the gas station and home in less than one hour. Walked right into everything.
* Worked a bit on the source citation list for 1900 census - got it from from 80 to 50 remaining.
* Put New or Updated FamilySearch Historical Record Collections together - needed it for CVGS newsletter. Wrote 18 boxes of history atchives donated and Chula Vista Centennial - 1911 San Diego City Directory pages on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Now I see the spelling error - do you?
* Worked some more on the 1900 census source citations - got it down to 20.
* Went in to have dinner and watch TV news - back online at 6 p.m. to work on CVGS Newsletter. Got it finished then remembered two events, so changed the font size a tad to make space. Checked Facebook.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts for Saturday, plus added posts to the running Best of compendium. Tomorrow is the all-day SDGS seminar so blogging will be light. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blog posts, 4.0 hours writing 7 blog posts, 2.0 hours working in the database, and 2.5 hours on the CVGS Newsletter.