A good genealogy day - best of the year to date. :)
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Samuel Bigelow (1653-1732) of Waltham, Massachusetts. Got cleaned up.
* Reviewed the Better GEDCOM material, got ready for the online GoToMeeting. Got on using the phone because I couldn't find my microphone/headphone set I received for Christmas in 2008. Finally found it and plugged it in for the last 30 minutes. An interesting meeting, not sure how much I contributed.
* Wrote 1 January 2011 Benchmark Numbers so that we can compare numbers next year. Had lunch.
* Started the FGS FORUM column for Spring 2011. The NARA package of Isaac Seaver's Civil War Pension File came in the mail - loaded it, saved it and reviewed it.
* Had dinner, read the paper, did the dishes, back online at 7 p.m. Read everything, wrote My Christmas Present Came Today - Oh Boy!
* Cleaned up the notes for one segment of my database - the Read, Bigelow, Warren ancestral families.
* Reviewed blog posts for Sunday and Monday and started the Best of post - I'm going to try to add to it daily rather than make notes and do it in a hurry on the weekend. Checked in on Facebook. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 13.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blog posts, 3.0 hours on BetterGEDCOM meeting/notes, 3.5 hours on FGS FORUM column, 0.5 hour reviewing NARA file, 1.5 hours working in database, and 3.0 hours writing blog posts.