Stayed home today, except for dentist visit, and wrote and worked in my database, while monitoring progress on the tree trimming in front and weed whacking on the hillside. The hillside looks much better and the trees in front are trimmed, plus the side junkyard is empty! It only cost money.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Find and Use Historical City Directories. Got cleaned up, and worked in the database getting sources fixed. Went off to the dentist office at 10:40 for cleaning work. Found three fillings in poor shape. That's going to be expensive.
* Back at 12:30 p.m., had lunch, had fun writing Genea-Musings Top 20 Hits for 2010. Worked more in the database on sources, and gathered screen shots for Creating Source Citations in Family Tree Maker 2011 - Post 2. I'm gradually figuring out the best choice for some types of sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch news, read the paper and eat dinner. Back online at 6 p.m. to read everything, and work on more sources. Probably fixed 40 or 50 today.
* Prepared for Research Group meeting on Wednesday by printing pages form the Martin Carringer RevWar Pension File and the Isaac Seaver Civil War Pension File.
* Checked Facebook, added to the weekly Best Of blog, converted several more sources, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour working on Pension File printouts, and 4.0 hours working in the database.
Post a Comment