Election Day finally, and all the hoopla and phone calls and TV ads are over - hooray! Back to genealogy.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use Linkpendium.com and then wrote three more posts for next week. Got cleaned up.
* Set up laptop and transferred new files over to it. Sent Online GYR Journal article in one day late. Drat.
* Had lunch, went to bank and library, checked on flyers for my OASIS talk - they're ready for distribution.
* Back home by 12:30 p.m., worked on emails, wrote Imported Master Source Citation Problems in RootsMagic after trying to figure out the problem. Heard from Bruce B, and found problem, so wrote Stuff Happens Sometimes... RootsMagic 4 Mystery Solved.
* Went in for dinner, water the front plants, read the paper and watch news.
* Back online at 7 p.m., read everything, checked Facebook, worked on CVGS Newsletter. Got everything submitted in, and about 50% complete. Copied to USB drives and laptop. Gathered electronics and chargers for trip.
* Wrote CVGS workshop email and Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe post, and checked Gmail accounts. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.5 hours doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours working in software, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, and 2.5 hours on CVGS Newsletter.