Time crunch today - didn't get done what I needed to do...now more to do on Tuesday.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - the Will of Samuel Hubbard (1687-1753) of Concord MA. Got cleaned up. Posted Genea-bloggers Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories and set it for late morning, but it set up as a Draft so didn't notice that until 6 p.m. Drat. Darn Blogger...
* Went hunting for Seaver obituaries in GenealogyBank. Amazed by all the old Seaver guys I don't have in my database for one reason or another. Added about five obits to the database, and added several families as well, based on obituaries.
* Stephanie, Mary and Lucas (15 months) came at 11 a.m. for a visit, lunch, Lucas's nap, then more play until 4. Showed Steph how FTM works, and Ancestry too, and talked about DNA and earthquakes with her. Fun to be with Steph and Lucas!
* Watched some of the Legacy videos before dinner, then some of world Series Game 5, and back online at 7 to write Some Legacy Family Tree Webinars Available for Limited Time. Wrote three more posts for the next week, until Linda needed computer for her prayer chain.
* Finally back online at 9:15 p.m. to read everything, check Facebook, answer some email, and talk to my daughter, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour in GenealogyBank having fun, and 3.5 hours writing blogs.