Did some genealogy, went to the dentist, took my wife out for lunch, went to the library, did more genealogy, and worked on my database tonight.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Local Library Online Databases and then got cleaned up.
* Left at 9:45 a.m. for the dentist office for cleaning, then took Linda to Black Angus for lunch.
* Got to the library at 12:30 p.m., read some books on the shelf (they have the 2nd and 3rd parts of the Richard Warren Mayflower books, but not the first part. I have the first part, but not the other two). Had meeting with Gary, Ruth and Art. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read everything, read several papers on the NJ State Archives site looking for William Hutchinson and Tabitha Cutter, didn't find anything - there is no index or search capability. Wrote New Jersey State Library Digital Collections.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, take a nap, and eat dinner.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m., read everything, answered some email, got Linda's reservation for Boise, and worked in the database for awhile putting sources in for descendants of Richard Warren on the Mayflower.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours at the library, 1.0 hour in NJ State Archives, and 2.0 hours working in my database.
Post a Comment