Did some genealogy, went to the dentist, took my wife out for lunch, went to the library, did more genealogy, and worked on my database tonight.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Local Library Online Databases and then got cleaned up.
* Left at 9:45 a.m. for the dentist office for cleaning, then took Linda to Black Angus for lunch.
* Got to the library at 12:30 p.m., read some books on the shelf (they have the 2nd and 3rd parts of the Richard Warren Mayflower books, but not the first part. I have the first part, but not the other two). Had meeting with Gary, Ruth and Art. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read everything, read several papers on the NJ State Archives site looking for William Hutchinson and Tabitha Cutter, didn't find anything - there is no index or search capability. Wrote New Jersey State Library Digital Collections.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, take a nap, and eat dinner.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m., read everything, answered some email, got Linda's reservation for Boise, and worked in the database for awhile putting sources in for descendants of Richard Warren on the Mayflower.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours at the library, 1.0 hour in NJ State Archives, and 2.0 hours working in my database.