What a crappy day - the damn Chargers lost and that ruined the whole day. Got some genealogy chores done, though.
* Read email and blogs, then played hooky from church to watch the Chargers game. Bad decision...they lost 20-17 to St. Louis and are now 2-4. High hopes smashed by poor decisions and poor play.
* Noted that Best of the Genea-blogs - 10-16 October 2010 posted after noon, and finally came in at 1:30 p.m. to read everything, and print out my OASIS class handouts. Then compacted my FTM file and made a GEDCOM of it.
* Wrote several posts for next week and also Served up at the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe. Answered some email, checked Facebook, and back to the TV at 4:30 to watch football highlights, then baseball and had dinner.
* Copied new files to flash drives and then to laptop, installed RootsMagic-To-Go on new flash drive and tested it.
* Went in to watch Charger lowlights, then back to read everything and write this post.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hour dealing with software and files, and 0.5 hour working on OASIS class.
Down to two days to get things ready for the SLC trip. Need to write some blog posts for the days I'm gone, print off the microfilm info for the research tasks I want to do at the FHL, pack papers and electronics.