October is half gone now, time sure flies when you're having fun! Quite a bit of genealogy work today, but not exciting.
* Read email and blogs, and wondered what to blog about. Finally wrote Why I use several software programs after working through all four of them! Did more research on how sources came across and am displeased!
* Worked in FTM 2010 checking out sources and places. Practiced resolving place names. Had lunch, then walked on bayfront with George, got a haircut and home by 1:30 p.m. but Linda on computer until 2:30 p.m.
* Worked in database correcting place names with source information in them. Used FTM 2010 place list to find them and modified them in FTM 16. Got the As and Bs done. another significant project, but one that has to be done before I resolve all place names.
* Blogger's block again, finally wrote Off to Salt Lake City next week - what should I do? Went in to watch Rangers/Yankees game at 5:15 p.m., ate dinner, read the paper.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to write two blog posts for Saturday and watched end of ball game. Then checked Facebook, worked in database on Hilperton sources, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, and 4.0 hours working in the database.
Post a Comment