It was an interesting genealogy day... and my Padres finally won another game. Still two back with four to go, but the last three are against the Giants for the division.
* Read email and blogs using Google Reader, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 122: At the Birdbath.
* Got cleaned up, and worked in FamilySearch Beta some more, and found the Thomas Spencer death record. Wrote FamilySearch Beta Fail? Lack of Patience? Success!
* Worked a bit in RootsMagic and Legacy checking out how the sources came across from FTM 16. No extraneous characters that I can see, unlike when FTM 2010 made a GEDCOM for FTM16.
* Had lunch, packed up and went off to the library at 11:30 AM for the CVGS meeting. Speaker was Paula Sassi, a Certified Master Graphologist, and she really knew her stuff. Really impressive. Had my Devier Smith Bible record analyzed.
* Home by 3 PM, read everything, then posted New Google Earth for Genealogy Video Released and started in on my FORUM column article. Got it about half done.
* Went in at 5:15 to watch TV, read the paper, took a one minute nap before dinner, had dinner on the patio. Temp weas about 80 F at dinner outside, only about 85 F max today, with some clouds. More humid today due to low pressure cell over us.
* Put the trash out, and back online at 6:30 PM, read everything, answered some email, and went in to watch the Padres game at 7 PM. Pads beat Cubs 3-0, now 88-70 with 4 games to go. 92 wins will cinch it - only need to win 4 straight!
* Back online at 10:10, checked Facebook, wrote this post, and will go back to finish my Lescroat novel.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour working with software, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hour working on the column and 3.0 hours at CVGS meeting.