Really not much of a genealogy day. Some frustration with the CVGS newsletter publishing hiccup - I really don't have time for unplanned events! Drat.
* Read email and blogs, and started the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 1-7 August 2010 post before church. got cleaned up and went off to church at 9:40 a.m.
* Home at 11:30 a.m., edited newsletter to make the road map on the front page darker. Finished the BOGB post. Had a quick lunch, then off to UPS Store to publish newsletter. The two copy machines broke down and could not be easily fixed. We had 17 of 45 newsletters printed. We mailed those off, but I need to finish the run sometime this week.
* Home by 12:50, read everything, then went in to watch the Padres game and have a quick nap. We left at 2:15 for church and the Ice Cream Social with two hours of choir entertainment.
* Home by 4:30 p.m. to find out Padres won 10-1 (whew), and worked for awhile in email before going out to cut the front lawn. Back in for dinner at 6:30 p.m., then to computer at 7 pm. to write some scheduled blog posts for the week.
* Got one post done before friends came to visit - another 30 minutes lost from genealogy time. Back to work and got four more posts done for the week while Lucas is here for Grandpa Camp. Then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour on CVGS activity, and 3.0 hours writing seven blog posts.
Monday looks busy with a lab test, perhaps the UPS store, perhaps the library, back to the car dealer to pick up our repaired car (assuming it's ready!), eat lunch and dinner, and pick up Lucas at 6:50 PM at the airport. I don't see a lot of genealogy time in that schedule!