Didn't have jury duty again today...soon I fear! A decent genealogy day, but the grandgirls came today to make it a fun family history day.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - A Cowboy's Gravestone? and NEHGS Using Facebook Page as a Message Board (and set it to post later) before getting cleaned up.
* Worked in MyHeritage.com for awhile and wrote Checking out the new MyHeritage Profiles and set it for later. Answered some emails.
* Worked in the database - got J through P done for the double name problem. Fixed a few duplicate names, some sources and English birth dates/places too. Checked the Hugh Wallis site for English church records in LDS IGI - neat tool!
* Linda, Tami and the girls came home at 1:30 PM and we got the girls down (all of them!) so I worked in the database some more.
* Lolo was up at 3 PM and got her set up watching TV, then we went out in front yard shade to eat grapes and talk and pull weeds until everyone else woke up. Lida went off to teach swimming, and I watched Padres game while fixing dinner and playing with the girls. Linda was home by 6, we ate on the patio, and watched end of the Padres game (we won 1-0 over Cubs). Got girls into bath, then PJs and into bed before Tami got home from her errand out.
* Finally back online at 8:30 PM, read everything, checked Facebook, answered email, wrote this post and I'm done.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on MyHeritage, 3.0 hours working in database, and 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook.