Not really much of a genealogy day. Kind of sad...and now I'm ready to do the FamilySearch program on Sunday.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and noted that Surname Saturday - KIRBY (England > MA) posted. Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - your dream research trip and set it for after noontime.
* Got cleaned up and we left at 9:20 AM for church to attend Georgia's memorial service at 10 AM. The service lasted until 12:15, then the luncheon in the Family Life Center. We got home at about 2 PM.
* Read everything, and did a final edit on the FamilySearch presentation. Practiced the first half of it, but almost dozed off. Went in to take a nap!
* Nap stretched into the Padres game. Watered the back weeds, had dinner, and Padres had a rain delay. Gave me chance to practice the second half of the talk. Put final versions on flash drive, set up laptop and copied files over while Padres finished off the Pirates, 9-2.
* Back online at 8 PM, worked on the Best of post for Sunday, since there is Scanfest and then my talk at 2 PM. Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, and 2.5 hours on presentation.