8 more days left in July. Unbelievable. Where have the days gone. Seems like we were at Jamboree last week and it's 6 weeks later.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and wrote Genealogy Message Board Searcher after thrashing about for awhile.
* Got cleaned up, but didn't go for a walk with George - he was too busy. Started the handout for Sunday's FamilySearch talk, and got it almost finished. Had lunch at home.
* Wrote "Granite Mountain Records Vault" Videos Online after seeing Jim's post. Worked more on the presentation - added some content and then had to add more to the handout. Wrote FamilySearch's England Jurisdictions 1851 after working with it for awhile. Could be better. Wonder what other maps they will eventually have?
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch TV, take a nap, have dinner, fill the bird feeder, cut the front lawn and water the front plants.
* Back online at 6:30 PM, worked more on presentation and handout. Got handout done and off to Gary. Wrote the Surname Saturday post for tomorrow. Worked on C's problem for awhile - hampered by lack of access to English records. Drat! Wrote email to C about her next step.
* Read everything, answered some email, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours researching and writing blogs, 4.5 hours working on presentation, and 1.0 hour doing online research.