Three more days until Yorba Linda, 7 more days to CVGS presentation. Then peace and quiet for two months! [or more research, or blogging, or who knows! Grandchildren too]
* Read email and blogs, didn't start on Best of post before getting cleaned up and off to church at 9:30 AM.
* Home by 11:45 AM, got Best of the Genea-Blogs - 11-17 July 2010 started, then had lunch visitor, and finished the post by 1:30 PM.
* Went in to read the paper, and watch the Padres game. Took a nap too, Pads won 6-3 over D-backs (won 4 straight, now 54-37).
* Back on computer at 4:15 PM, read everything, worked on Elusive Ancestor presentation and handout some more. Moving stuff around.
* Went in for dinner at 6 PM, back online at 6:45 PM. Worked more on presentation and handout, and sent handout off to Program chair. Wrote CGSSD Meeting Summary - Steve Morse Presentations. Answered a bunch of emails, then wrote this post. Will check Twitter and Facebook and done for the night.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.5 hours doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours on presentations.