Two more days - better start thinking about what to take to Jamboree.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 106: Carringer and Kemp families in 1920? and SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 12 June. Also wrote Randy's Ancestry.com Talk is NOT on 12 June and set it for early afternoon.
* Got cleaned up, and searched for those Kemp brothers in the census records. Had lunch at home, printed out some stuff for the CVGS Research Group meeting.
* Left at 11:30 a.m. for CVGS Research Group meeting. We had 15 total, including some new faces. Some really interesting problems and questions. Stopped at bank on way home, home by 2:45 p.m.
* Read everything, tried to find things to blog about, then researched and wrote Family Association Wikis - Whitney.
* Went in to watch Padres game, but rained out. Worked in the database for awhile.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the news and read the paper, we had dinner at 5:30, and I watered back yard dirt again.
* Back online at 6:45 p.m., read everything, worked in database correcting errors. Got M through R done! Checked Facebook. Wrote this post, and will write two posts for Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe. That's seven genealogy blog posts today!
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours on CVGS Research Group, 1.0 hour researching online, and 3.5 hours working in my database.