We're off for Burbank in the morning on the train for the SCGS Jamboree, so this blog will be dark for several days. Check in on Genea-Musings for daily updates of Jamboree activities.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and noted that Footnote.com Civil War Collection FREE through June posted while I was asleep. Wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Hannah Richmond's obituary and posted it, then researched and wrote Checking out Footnote.com's Civil War Collection and set it for early afternoon.
* Got cleaned up, and worked in the database some correcting errors and adding sources to events. Had lunch, then packed the laptop case with everything I need (I hope!).
* Worked more in the database, only got K and L done, but got sidetracked on a website with many common ancestors with sources, so checked out a number of common families. Edited comments, added sources, corrected errors, had a grand time and before I knew it, it was 45 p.m.
* Went in to watch Padres game (they lost 3-0 tonight, won 4-2 this afternoon, now 35-25 on season), read paper, eat dinner, then did chores, and packed for trip. Worked more in database.
* Went for a walk while Linda did email, and back at 8:30 p.m. to edit OASIS presentation and syllabus one last time, then printed them out. Copied latest files to USB drive. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Going to bed early tonight - have to be up at 5 a.m.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour on OASIS class, and 4.0 hours working on database and 1.0 hour doing online research.