A pretty typical Sunday at the Genea-Cave - some blogging, some reading, but not much else!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, wrote Happy Father's Day! - Great Quotes and then worked on the Best of post before having to get cleaned up and go to church.
* Back at 12 noon, finished up Best of the Genea-Blogs and posted it.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to eat lunch, watch Padres game, read the paper, and take a nap. Successfully accomplished all of the above, and enjoyed the Pads 9-4 victory over the Orioles (Pads now 40-29, in first place in NL West).
* Online for awhile after 4 p.m. - wrote three posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Linda made a special Father's Day dinner for me - meat loaf, peas and mashed potatoes. I loved it! Was so happy that I went out and mowed the front lawn without being asked. Came back in for strawberry shortcake for dessert.
* Online after 7 p.m., read everything, checked in on Facebook, compiled my tweets from Saturday, checked some message board posts, watched parts of two Ancestry.com webinars.
* Edited my presentation and syllabus for Class 3 of OASIS Beginning Computer Genealogy one more time, and printed out the copies for the students. Made PDFs of the files and added all to my two flash drives.
* Wrote Daniel Horowitz talk on "Genealogy Super Search Engine" . Downloaded updated copy of Family Tree Builder 4, and also updated Legacy 7 (mine had a bug for some reason - download works fine!). Then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.5 hours writing 7 blog posts, 1.0 hour on Ancestry.com things, 0.5 hour on software, and 1.0 hour on OASIS class.