Not a big genealogy day, although I got my presentation almost finished for Sunday. The grandgirls are still here and took all of my time up until 1 p.m.
* Lolo was up at 7, Audder at 8 a.m., and got them fed, changed, entertained, and snuggled with. Managed to read email and blogs during a TV time. Noted that (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 108: San Diego Carringers posted this morning (written last night).
* Linda home at 12 noon, got lunch for everybody, then we put girls down for naps. Noted that "Using Ancestry.com Effectively" Talk on Sunday, 27 June in Chula Vista CA posted at noon (written last night).
* Worked on Ancestry.com presentation for Sunday - got it almost finished. Need to review and practice, then make handout. Time sure flies when you're having fun!
* Girls up after 3, Linda took them shopping, dinner and swimming. I worked until 4:30 then went in to watch Padres game, and left at 5 p.m. to have dinner with Ed the birthday boy. Stopped at the library to drop off flyers for the Sunday talk.
* Dinner at Black Angus to celebrate Ed's 83rd birthday. Two attendees were LDS and knew genealogy, so we chatted about education, records and such. Nice dinner, excellent choc cake! Was home by 7:30, just as Linda got home.
* Got girls bathed, dressed and down by 8:15. Read everything, checked Twitter and Facebook, sent CVGS flyer by email and posted on San Diego Rootsweb board, then researched and wrote two blog posts for Thursday. Also took some time to convert more TIF pictures to JPGs, and to name many of them consistently. Whew!
* Wrote this post, and it's off to bed!
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on CVGS flyer, 1.0 hour on photos, and 3.0 hours on Ancestry.com presentation.