It was not much of a genealogy day, but we made some more family history! The grandgirls are here for the week, so I have them in the morning while Linda swims and teaches swimming.
* Lolo was up at 7, and Audrey at 8, so I didn't get to read email or blogs until later in the morning when they were happy playing together and watching TV.
* Managed to sneak in posting Dear Randy: What is the AGBI? in the late morning in between crown-making and castle building. Of course, Audrey managed to decorate her hands and face with some makeup in the meantime.
* The girls went down for naps after lunch, so I was able to work on my presentation for next Sunday. Got it about 50% modified. When the girls got up, Linda took them swimming at Ron and Kathy's. I continued working on my presentation.
* They came home around 5:45 p.m. and I realized I had missed the Padres-Rays game on TV. No matter - we went to El Pollo Loco for dinner and were home by 7:15 p.m. The Padres beat the Rays 2-1.
* Got the girls bathed, brushed, dressed, read to and down for bed (fingers crossed - it's 10 p.m. and I still hear Lolo squeaks). Researched and wrote Who's #29,849? The Least "Popular" Ancestry.com Databases? That was fun!
* Worked on two posts for Wednesday, since I'm not going to have much time to read or blog. Created a flyer for the Sunday talk too - will try to get it to the library on Wednesday. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours working on the Sunday presentation, and 0.5 hour working on CVGS flyer.