Feeling increasingly lousy - sore throat, sniffles, cough...where's my Tylenol 4-in-1?
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before Lolo got up, got her, and me, fed and watching TV. Back to write Tombstone Tuesday -- Stiff. Helped her make the family room fort with four chairs and three blankets.
* Wrote Graveyard Rabbit column article, then worked on the syllabus for Class 3, and proofed presentation too. Off and on due to Lolo attention getting. She is so much fun!
* Printed off syllabus and saved everything to flash drive. Had lunch, then wrote CVGS Highlights - mid-May.
* Worked in RootsMagic for awhile, downloaded updated program, tried to create a Place-Person-Event-Source report and failed. Wrote Can Your Software Make A Place-Name-Event-Source List?
* Packed up at 3 p.m. to go to UPS Store to copy syllabus, then to library to check on genealogy books, then to El Pollo Loco for dinner with Linda and Lolo and back to library by 5:10 p.m.
* Got the room open, got set up, started on time - had 18 for Class 3, and Gary came later. Lecture part over at 7 p.m., so went to computer lab to do some demonstrations and ended at 7:45 p.m.
* Home to watch the Padres game, got Lolo bathed and in jammies, roughhoused on bed with her, and she went down at 9 p.m. Watched Padres game - it's 12th inning as I write this.
* Came in to read email and write this post. Had responses to my software question - don't know how useful they are yet. We'll see.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour in software, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour writing GYR article, and 4.0 hours on Gen101 class syllabus and presentation.