A little blogging, a little class preparation, and a lot of Lolo-tending.
* Up at 7 a.m., came into family room to find Lolo sleeping in my recliner. She'd been up at 6:30, had some cereal and Gatorade, and fell asleep. Slept for two more hours after a good night's sleep. She was cool and had no tummy problems.
* Read email, blogs, Twitter, and checked in on Facebook, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - the Will of David Kirby (1740-1832) before Lolo woke up. Got both of us breakfast, then set her up to play on computer for awhile.
* Finally back on computer at 11 a.m., answered some email, worked on Class 3 syllabus, and added content to the presentation too. Had lunch, and Lolo went down for her nap.
* Wrote Do you have any good sources for ...? and then added that content to the Class 3 presentation and syllabus. Worked on syllabus until 5 p.m.
* We went to dinner at Rubio's and then to Ralph's for groceries and medicine, hoe at 6:30 p.m. Made final editing to syllabus. Wrote Casting Call for Professional Genealogists and then went in to watch the Padres game.
* Watched Padres game, got Lolo bathed and in bed quietly at 8 p.m., she had a good day - she's feeling much better! Watched 24 at 9 and Padres beat the Giants 3-1 (still first place, 23-15 on season).
* Back online at 10:10, read everything, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, and 4.5 hours working on Gen101 Class 3 presentation and syllabus.