One more day to do anything useful before NGS - I'm procrastinating, I guess. Will have all of Mother's Day Weekend to finish everything up, God willing.
* We left before 7 a.m. for the swim club breakfast, was home by 8:30 a.m. Read email, blogs and Twitter, wrote Surname Saturday - UNDERHILL (MA > NH > NY), then Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - FREE 1930 Census Data and A Conversation with David E. Rencher - Part 4. Set the last two to post later due to other time commitments.
* Got cleaned up, went in to have lunch and watched end of Padres game (Pads won 6-0, now 11-6, 8 straight wins). Gathered stuff up and went off to South CV Library for CVGS seminar.
* Got to library at 1:15 p.m., helped Gary with projector and Susi with loads, and talked to folks. Program started at 2 p.m. and was over by 3:30, and I was home by 4 p.m.
* Linda was on computer so went to my chair and napped for an hour. Watched TV, we had dinner and then back online.
* Read everything at 6:15 p.m., then wrote CVGS "Getting Started" Seminar Summary on CV GenCafe blog and another post, then wrote five posts for Sunday and Monday.
* Printed off several ancestral reports for FHL research, then went into FHLC and printed off resources to check for my Page/Suffolk, Martin/NJ and White/CT/RI lines. Mainly vitals, town, church , land and probate. Probably won't get to it all but it never hurts to be prepared!
* Wrote this post!
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hours on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours on CVGS seminar, 2.0 hours preparing for FHL, and 5.0 hours writing blog posts (11 total).