Tick, tick, tick, another day that I didn't make any progress on the presentations...gotta buckle up and knuckle down or something like that!
* Read email, noted Bloglines was back but only with posts before Thursday, and Twitter before writing Follow Friday - the Ancestry.com Blog.
* Worked on A Conversation with David E. Rencher - Part 3 for over an hour, and set it to post late in the morning.
* Got cleaned up, checked on Facebook and Twitter, then had lunch at home and went off at 11:45 a.m. for my walk with George on the bayfront. Was home by 1 p.m.
* Read everything, then captured some census images and wrote Devier J. Smith in 1880 Agricultural Census. That took awhile too - 100 columns!
* Worked on family finances and balancing the checkbook for awhile, then went in and watched the Padres game. Quickly fell asleep for a short nap, read the paper and we had dinner watching my Padres beat the Reds 10-4 (Pads now 10-6 on year). Are they for real?
* Came in to computer at 6:30, and read everything (more blogs up now), checked Facebook again, printed off more syllabus articles for NGS next week. Went in to watch Susan Sarandon episode of WDYTYA?
* Back online at 9 p.m. after WDYTYA?, checked on Facebook, downloaded more Agricultural Census records for Smith and Carringer, wrote the Surname Saturday post for the morning, and then this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.0 hour in Ancestry.com, 0.5 hour printing NGS articles, 1.0 hour watching WDYTYA?