Four more days... still lots of work to do. Got one major task covered today...many more to go.
* Checked email, blogs and Twitter and wrote Amanuensis Monday - the Will of John Prescott (1604-1681) and Documenting 10 Generations Revisited then got cleaned up. Tried to make 10-generation fan chart in RootsMagic and Legacy - Legacy did OK, RM didn't. Fan charts are not available. Arggh. Made new GEDCOM and transferred to RM4 and LFT7.
* Wrote three more posts for the next three weeks before writing Pictures from Escondido Family History Fair and setting it for early afternoon. Had a quick lunch and off to the library.
* Went to CVGS Table Talk at the library, John was helping Mary Lou and I contributed a bit. Was home by 1:15 p.m.
* Got out the iPod and tried to remember how iTunes worked. Tried to download GenGuys podcasts but that didn't work for some reason. Finally figured out how to get them from iTunes. Charged the iPod, updated the software and had to delete all of what was on the iPod. Loaded the Podcasts, Photos and Music but it was a struggle off and on all afternoon.
* Researched and wrote Fearless Females - Diaries, Journals and Letters and wrote three more posts for the weeks we're gone, then went in for dinner and to read the paper.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m., and struggled more with the iPod. Finally got it ready to go. Worked in Family ChArtist for about two hours - then wrote First Pass at Family ChArtist. Had to get GEDCOM from RootsMagic database. Pretty good, some hiccups, some limitations, but I'm sure that it will improve over time.
* Went in at 9 p.m. to watch 24, then washed dishes, and back to write this post. About 12 blog posts today!
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hours at CVGS Table Talk, 2.0 hours working in Family ChArtist, 1.0 hour messing with software GEDCOMs and charts, and 3.0 hours writing blog posts.