A very full genealogy day - fun too!
* Up early to go to the Escondido Family History Fair, read email, got cleaned up, left at 7:15 a.m. to go to parking garage for CVGS carpool. We left at 7:30, Gary drove, got there at 8:15 a.m. Surname Saturday - BUCK (of Massachusetts) posted in the morning.
* Helped set up table at Fair, talked to folks, went off to hear Rencher, then Rober, lunch at the table, Renick and Renick. Will post about it on Sunday. Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your own WDYTYA? posted after noon.
* Home at 5:40 p.m., power had been off, so turned computer on, read the paper, had dinner, back online at 7 p.m.
* Read everything, worked on CVGS newsletter - got it done and master copy printed - will publish it on Sunday.
* Wrote SNGF - The Stars of My WDYTYA? Show and then post about Family History Fair for Sunday, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 15.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 10.0 hours to/at/from Family History Fair, 2.5 hours on CVGS newsletter, and 1.5 hours writing blog posts.