Reading, Blogging, CVGS meeting and newsletter, and a little research and database work made this day a decent genealogy day.
* After reading everything, posted (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 89: Carlie Brown-Smith using one of the newly scanned photos. Saw Megan's article, so wrote New Annie Moore Photos too.
* Got cleaned up, and gathered stuff to take to meeting. Wrote Using Online Genealogy Message Boards - Post 3 (Rootsweb) before I left for lunch.
* Left at 11:15 for McDonalds lunch, then to post office box, and to library for CVGS Board meeting. After meeting, found two death notices in SD Union for a query. Home by 3:30 p.m. Put out trash, watched TV and read paper while Linda on computer.
* Online at 4:15, read everything, watched WDYTYA trailer, and found more McKnew data in Washington Post on Ancestry.com - added about 20 death dates, and about 5 marriage dates, plus sources to my database.
* Went in for dinner at 6 p.m., back online at 7 p.m. Read everything, answered some emails, nothing to blog about. Started on CVGS Newsletter draft. Got 7 out of 10 pages done. Wrote this post. Will check Facebook and Twitter one more time tonight.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 5.5 hours on CVGS meeting, 1.0 hour in online research, queries and newsletter, and 2.0 hours writing blog posts.