Some timeouts in an otherwise full genealogy day...
* Read everything, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 92:Carringer House in 1926 and got cleaned up. Linda's friend came at 9:15 so I had to show her the family pictures. Linda home at 10 from swimming, so back online I researched and wrote Active Ancestry.com World Archives Projects.
* Checked out new Ancestry databases (none US oriented this week), Footnote new filmstrip, and gathered papers to go off to the CVGS meeting.
* Had lunch, went to library at 11:20, CVGS meeting started at 12 noon, home by 2:30.
* Read everything, wrote Ancestry Magazine Article: Ten Places You Didn't Think to Look.
* Tried TV and the cable box was back, but colors messed up. Waited for cable guys at 3-5 p.m., finally came at 4:30, told them my problem, he tweaked the cables into the box and color back to normal.
* Watched end of US-Switz hockey game, read paper, took a nap, had dinner, washed dishes, etc.
* Back online at 7 p.m. - read everything, wasted time, and at 7:55 went in to watch Faces of America. Dislike the format even more - too many subjects, not enough research details.
* Back online at 9 p.m., wrote 2/24 CVGS Program Summary - Margaret Lewis summary, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour watching Faces of America, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, and 2.5 hours at CVGS meeting.