It was a pretty busy genealogy day - plus the teeth-cleaner and hair-cutter. Then the cable disaster...
* Read everything, wrote What Does It Take To Be A Successful Genealogist? and Is this why they came to San Diego? before getting cleaned up.
* Wrote GenerationMaps Announces Family ChArtist and left at 10:30 a.m. for the dentist's office to get teeth cleaned. Then to the barber to get a haircut. What hair, you say? Well, I do have some, and it gets frowsy no matter how hard I try to trim it. Gotta look good on vacation!
* Home at 12:20 for lunch, then worked in database adding notes to the Medfield MA folks from the Medfield book. Worked all afternoon, until a phone call at 4:30 p.m. asking me to re-boot the cable TV modem. Looked like there was nothing wrong, but unplugged it and plugged it in and then it went dark. Several times. Called Cox Cable, no result, they'll come out on Wednesday afternoon. Drat - have to do genealogy all night!
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, back online soon after - posted So what happens to DynasTree family trees? and got immediate email reply from TJ who says they changed the policy after many complaints in Europe. Went back to working on Medfield families - added many sources, fixed many English sources too.
* Checked in on Twitter and Facebook, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, and 5.5 hours working in database.