Really feel like I got a lot done today in a few hours of work. Tying up loose ends before we go on holiday.
* Read everything, noted that CGSSD Program Review - Aaron Underwood - GenSmarts posted. Looked for my Best of list and realized I'd forgotten to do it - need to write mea culpa when back from church.
* Cleaned up, went to church at 9:30, home by 11:30 a.m. Went online, wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs - February 14-20, 2010 and Miriam had mercy on me - gave me a nice list. Nobody else has!
* Researched and wrote next Digging for Answers column for The Graveyard Rabbit Online Journal. Wait and see!
* Updated handout and presentation for 3rd session of OASIS Beginning Computer Genealogy class. Printed out the handout. Made PDFs and added to flash drives.
* Went in at 3 p.m. to watch Olympics, took an hour nap watching curling...so exciting! Read the paper, had dinner, took food to friends, washed dishes.
* Back online at 7 p.m., read everything, posted CVGS Program on 24 February - "Wrong Name, Right Man - Right Name, Wrong Man" to Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe and Genea-Musings, checked both Gmail accounts, and sent emails to CVGS board members about CSGA things, then to CVGS members about Wednesday program.
* Saw Angela's interview on Twitter, so posted "An Ancestry of African-Native Americans" article in Smithsonian Magazine to gain more exposure. Excellent piece.
* Made hotel reservations at Radisson in SLC for NGS, and plane reservations on Southwest - $89 each way. Checked in on Facebook too. Wrote this blog post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour on Graveyard Rabbit column, 0.5 hour on CVGS activities, 1.0 hour on OASIS handout/presentation, and 2.5 hours writing blog posts.