Did some blogging and not much else today because grandgirls are here.
* Finally online at 9 a.m., read everything and posted Treasure Chest Thursday - a General Land Office Record. Tami, Linda and girls left at 9:30 to go to Sea World.
* Got cleaned up, wrote Using Google Documents - Post 1 and set it for late morning, ate lunch, then went off to Costco for Valentine's Day roses and to Rite-Aid for a card. Shopping's done! Got roses early because we're leaving on Tuesday for three nights and wanted Linda to enjoy them.
* Home at 12:30 p.m., read everything, answered some email, wrote CVGS Research Group Summary - 10 February 2010 on the CV Genealogy Cafe, and the kids came home and went down for naps.
* Went in at 2:45 to read paper, take a nap, and woke up to Lolo watching PBS kids shows. Audrey woke up at 4, so played with her until Tami got up and we all went to dinner at Rubios, meeting Abigail and her mom.
* Home from dinner at 6:30, Lolo, Abigail and Audrey had ice cream, played well together, and took a bath. Abbie's mom came at 8 to get her and we put the girls down.
* Back online at 8:30, wrote Recent Articles on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, checked in on Facebook and wrote this post. Wonder how traffic will spike on CVGC after the links?
Genealogy today was only 5.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, and 3.0 hours writing blog posts.