It was a decent genealogy Sunday - did more than usual because there was no Chargers game or Padres game on TV.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before getting cleaned up. Chronicling Jeremiah and Rosalie - Part 2 (written last night) posted before we went to church. Before we went to church, searched the treasure box for photos that need to be scanned, and took a three-inch stack out of the box.
* Home from church at 11:20 a.m., and joined the Scanfest in progress. Could never get the CoverItLive producer thing to work, so used Miriam's blog to enter my chat comments. Worked the scanner while chatting and finding YouTube videos of 50s-60s rock music, had a great time. Got about 100 photos scanned in 65 TIFF files (440 mb total) - need to separate them and crop them and name them appropriately. Scanfest was over at 2 p.m., but I scanned until 2:30.
* While in Scanfest chat, Best of the Genea-Blogs - January 24-30, 2010 posted (written last night, edited this morning).
* Edited my OASIS "Beginning Computer Genealogy" handout and presentation, and printed sufficient copies for the class which starts on Monday. Checked in on Facebook.
* Tami came, and we left at 4:45 p.m. to go to dinner at Rubio's. Michelle and Randy have had the grandgirls for two days, so they met us and we had an hour with Lolo and Audrey. They ate well, and were happy to see us. Tami took the girls home and we were home by 6:30 p.m. Watched some of the Pro Bowl game while Linda was on computer.
* Back online at 7:30 p.m., read everything, transferred data to two flash drives for the OASIS class. Wrote two posts for Monday, since I have to leave by 9 a.m. to the car dealer and then OASIS classroom. Wrote this post, and just realized I missed Desperate Housewives again. Drat.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours on Scanfest, and 1.0 hour working on OASIS class stuff.