Stayed home today and got some genealogy tasks, and some family tasks, completed. Then blogged the night away!
* We left at 6:50 a.m. for breakfast with Linda's swim club at Carrows - we were home by 8:30 a.m.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and noted that Surname Saturday - KNAPP had posted.
* Decided to work on planning my next research tasks for the Devier Smith and Samuel Vaux problems. Made a to-do list for both families, and collected FHLC entries for the counties they lived in.
* Ate lunch at home, then balanced the checkbook and got the 2009 financial stuff in file folders and sorted out in MS Money. While I did this, Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Make a Calendar! posted.
* Back to genealogy work at 2:30 p.m. - wrote El Cajon Cemetery Listings Online and then worked in database checking names, dates, places and sources from the Marston Watson book on Thomas Dudley descendants. Checked in on Facebook, and then transcribed will of John Kenyon (died 1831 in Sterling CT) into database - not quite finished.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch news, read paper, eat dinner, wash dishes, etc. Back online at 7:15 p.m. to read everything.
* Wrote SNGF - Creating Ancestral Birthday Calendars, then Best of Genea-blogs post set for Sunday noon, then the next Chronicling post set for Sunday morning, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 0.5 hour reading Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours planning research, 2.5 hours working in database, and 2.5 hours writing blog posts.