Now only 15 shopping days until Christmas - I'm feeling the pressure. I resolve to go shopping on Thursday before the next rain storm hits.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter. Advent Calendar: Day 16 - Christmas Weather posted before I got up, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Family Photographs: Post 83 - Randy and Santa before getting cleaned up.
* Wrote SDGS Seminar features Jean Wilcox Hibben for posting later. Found some Seaver family newspaper articles on NewspaperARCHIVE via NEHGS and saved them. Linda came home, Tami called, and Linda decided to go to Victorville to help her after lunch.
* Left at 11:15 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to library for CVGS Research Group meeting at 12 noon. Was home by 2:45 p.m.
* Read everything, posted Gifts for the Genealogist and worked in NewspaperARCHIVE some more, checked in on Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, have dinner, and came back to computer at 6 p.m.
* Wrote CVGS December Newsletter is online and CVGS Research Group Summary - 9 December 2009 then wrote five more Advent Calendar posts.
* Added some photos and newspaper transcripts to the Family Journal - almost done now. One more page of newspaper articles to go. Wrote this post. Wrote 11 blog posts today.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Facebook/Twitter, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours at CVGS meeting, 2.5 hours in NewspaperARCHIVE, and 2.0 hours working on Family Journal.