It rained today - all day - never let up, and then the wind started blowing tonight. Back yard stuff is all over the yard - someone forgot to bring it in.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and Advent Calendar: Day 18 - Christmas Parties posted before I awoke. Helped Linda fold Christmas letters and stuff envelopes for the letters we had done.
* Wrote Honors: The Genea-Speak Award and let Pat and Megan know about their award.
* Edited out the pictures and text in last year's Seaver-Richmond Family Journal so I could start fresh for 2009. Went looking for photographs to use - had to rotate, crop and brighten up several photos from Aunt Gerry's albums.
* Ate lunch at home, went off to the library at 11:45 a.m. for Table Talk. Ruth, John, Dearl and I worked on the 5-generation chart books. Need to decide how to make them useful. Was home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read everything, checked on Facebook, wrote Santa Claus in the Census? and tweeted it. Made more copies of Christmas letter, and Linda stuffed envelopes. Part 1 - the cards with letters - is done. Part 2 is sending the letter with the Journal. Back to work on the Journal. Found text from Gerry's tapes to use. Need to pic two immigrant ancestors to write about.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read paper, and eat dinner. Linda on computer until 7:30, so read my Andrew Gross novel and watched football game.
* Started transcribing Gerry's transcript (I only have a typed copy, not digitized) for the Journal. Stopped at 9 p.m. to go watch Find My Family.
* Back at 10 p.m., read everything, saw Cheryl had success after her Genea-Santa letter (funny how that happens - not even Christmas Eve yet!). Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Facebook/Twitter, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours at CVGS, 1.0 hour working on letter, 3.0 hours working on Journal.