Not much of a genealogy day...typical Sunday with church, blogging, football, then some genealogy work.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before finishing up the Best of post. Advent Calendar: Day 19 - Santa Claus posted earlier in the morning. Left for church at 9:30 a.m.
* Home from church at 11:30, looked in on football game, had lunch, read email, read some of Shades magazine, gathered CVGS newsletter bag and went off to publishing party at 12:15. Home by 12:45 p.m. Best of the Genea-Blogs - November 29-December 5, 2009 posted while I was gone (written last night and this morning).
* Watched Chargers-Browns football game. Chargers ahead 13-7 at half, 27-7 in 4th quarter, ended up 30-23. Got Christmas tree, ornaments, angels and stockings down from garage rafters. Put up and decorated tree while watching game.
* Printed off about 60 family Christmas letters today - two sides. Linda brought home more inkjet supplies just in time after lunch! Have about 60 more to do. The new printer is a lot faster, but the ink is expensive.
* Watched Sunday Night game and had dinner, saw the grandgirls briefly when Randy came to pick up the diaper bag left in our car on Thursday night.
* Read everything, checked Facebook and Twitter, read more of Shades, printed more letter pages, and talked to daughter on phone. Worked in database resolving sources for awhile. Wrote Getting History Right post after reading Megan's article. Wrote this blog post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours -0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 0.5 hour reading Shades magazine, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on CVGS newsletter, and 1.5 hours in database.