I've had this terrible feeling all day that I've forgotten to do something. Where's my to-do list? Buried in a pile, I fear.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then read the new monthly Shades digital magazine that footnoteMaven has created. Awesome! Wrote Follow Friday - Shades of the Departed - WOW!!.
* Got cleaned up, then wrote Three APG/PMC Presentations Available to View and scheduled it for early afternoon.
* Worked in my database for awhile replacing shorthand sources with real sources.
* Had lunch at home, left at 11:45 a.m. to pick up George for our walk on the Bayfront. Cool today - only mid-60's with some clouds. Was home by 1 p.m.
* Answered some emails, scanned some papers, then researched and wrote Checking out ourFamily*ology - Post 2. Pretty slow, difficult to navigate.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read paper, watch TV, eat dinner, and read my book while Linda worked on computer.
* Back online at 7:30 - read everything, checked Facebook, worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Still need about half a page from somewhere. Will use my blog articles if necessary.
* Wrote Surname Saturday post for Saturday morning, thought about SNGF without a decision, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 0.5 hour reading Shades, 1.0 hour working in ourFamily*ology, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours in the database, 2.0 hours doing CVGS newsletter.