It was pretty much a genealogy day all day, but feel I gotr virtually nothing accomplished. Let's see:
* Read email, blogs and twitter, then posted Treasure Chest Thursday - The Spoon Holder.
* Got cleaned up, looked for Catherine Knapp in 1850 to 1880 census records - only in 1850. Couldn't find the obituary or a death date online either. Wrote email to Tony about continuing A.com problems. Had lunch at home.
* Gathered up papers and off to library at 11:40 for CVGS Research Group. done at 2 p.m., and home by 2:30.
* Read everything, checked latest NEHGR online edition, downloaded it, and read it. Wrote October 2009 New England HistGen Register contains American Ancestors Journal.
* did more online searching, found some Rootsweb sites down - frustrating!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read paper, eat dinner, and back online at 6:30.
* Rootsweb back up for NJ and NY, couldn't find anything on Catherine Knapp there either. Drat. Oh well.
* Worked on adding program dates, speakers, topics to my tables for CVGS, CGSSD and SDGS. Need to come up with a list of suggested speakers for CVGS program chair.
* Read everything, and Facebook, then checked Ancestry.com locality problem, and it's still there for some cities. Noted it in comment on A.com blog. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 0.5 hour reading NEHGR, 1.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours on Ancestry.com problems, 1.5 hours looking for Catherine Knapp, 2.0 hours on CVGS speaker lists, and 2.0 hours on CVGS Research Group.