Stayed home today and got tired of doing genealogy things - all work and no play...need to do some research and have some fun rather than write and make presentation charts.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote Ancestry.com teams with NARA, Databases Coming Soon to Ancestry.com, and Ancestry Product Updates.
* Worked on the FORUM Genealogy 2.0 article - finished it, proofed it and sent it off to the editor. Whew!
* Worked on the Exploring Ancestry.com presentation. Took a break for lunch, and went until 3 p.m. and got it pretty much done. Need to polish it up, annotate and check flow, but almost done! Wrote NEHGS has Genealogical Journals Online webpage and San Diego Cemetery listings in California Genealogy and family History Archives on SSDC Graveyard Rabbit blog.
* Went in at 3:30 to watch Twins-Tigers game, took a nap, read the paper, watched to end of game at 7 p.m. Didn't get the front lawn cut again. Still.
* Online at 7 p.m., read everything, checked Twitter and Facebook, answered some email, voted again for Top 40... wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour reading email and blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour working in Ancestry.com, 1.0 hour working on FORUM column, 3.5 hours working on presentation, and 1.0 hour answering email.