I spent the day blogging, finalizing my Footnote.com presentation, and getting the laptop ready for Saturday while watching the baseball game.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter and posted The ProGen Group Monster Mash and Should Your Society Have a Blog? (Of course it should, one of my three local societies have one - the one I write!). Wrote CVGS Research Group Summary - 14 October and scheduled it for noon time.
* Worked on my Footnote.com presentation - did another timing practice run and I think I can do 75 slides in 50 minutes (that's the time I have!) - mostly screen shots with annotations.
* Went off to the bank and the library and returned to eat lunch at home.
* Read everything, and wrote Genealogy Source Citations Quick Reference Guide before going into Footnote.com to gather info for Using Wild Cards for Footnote.com Searches which was scheduled for late afternoon.
* Went in to watch baseball game, came back and read stuff at 4:15, then we went out to Oggi's for dinner at 5 and got back at 7 in time to watch the end of the Angels/Yankees game.
* Got the laptop out and did some housecleaning, then copied the Footnote.com presentation files to the laptop using the flash drive, and checked Facebook.
* After the game, came in and wrote two posts for Saturday, since I'll be gone from 8:15 a.m. to almost 1 p.m. So, with this post, that makes 8 blog posts for the day! Whew.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 4.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, and 1.5 hours on Footnote presentation.