It was a very busy day - because of our impending departure on the morrow for places much more humid than San Diego.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then posted Wordly Wednesday: Family Photographs - Post 69: The First Boy Friend? before getting cleaned up.
* Saw the JMK Gifts latest graphic, thought it was funny and good, so posted JMK Genealogy Gifts: Dating Tips for Genealogists. In Jimmy's honor, I wore my Genealogy is Like Sex T-shirt today. Posted The ProGen Study Group for publishing in the afternoon.
* Got hung up on Ancestry.com's newest preview page - for pedigree charts in the Family Trees. My IE7 shut down several times while I was trying to work with it. Commented on Twitter and the A.com blog, and got email from Kenny asking for more info.
* Linda and I left at 10:30 a.m. for the CVGS Picnic at the Elks Club picnic area. Had a great time.
* Back home after 2 p.m., and worked on the A.com problem for awhile. Wrote the CVGS Picnic - RAOGK Angels blog, and two futures on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, then the Little League game, and we went out to dinner at 5:30 to Rubio's.
* Back home at 6:45, packed my suitcase, gathered my electronics, made maps from Yahoo maps, gathered my papers up, stuffed the laptop case, and put out the trash.
* Back online, read everything, answered some email, worked on the CVGS newsletter for awhile, and then sent the draft to my gmail account so that I can work on it while on vacation.
* Wrote some futures posts for Genea-Musings, then this post, and I'm almost done! I wonder what I've totally forgotten to pack or do? Maybe I'll dream about it!
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours - 1.5 hours reading email and blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.5 hours at the CVGS picnic, 1.0 hour working the A.com bug, 1.0 hour on the CVGS newsletter, and 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook.