Two more days and we're off to the Midwest. I've been pecking away at the tasks remaining to make sure I take what I need. Stayed home today to work genealogy and watch baseball.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and had fun researching and writing Family Tree Builder 4.0 - Post 11: Working with Photos. Worked in FTB4 on Reports too.
* Got cleaned up, and posted FGS and APG PMC Conference Online Registration Deadline is 8/26.
* Decided to reconcile the checking accounts ... took over an hour. Ate lunch at home.
* Worked a bit on the Seaver query. Then researched and wrote Ancestry's "Coming Soon" Page - Post 2 and posted it.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper, then watched the Little League game. Parkview lost 6-3 tonight, but are still in playoffs. Padres won 2-1 in 12 innings over Braves. Watered the back yard and front plants.
* Back online at 8:30 p.m., read everything, worked a bit more on Seaver query. Gathered papers for FGS and made an itinerary. Wrote this post. Will check in on Facebook, then go read my book.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading email and blogs, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working on Seaver research, 1.0 hour in FTB4 software, and 0.5 hour gathering papers for FGS.