Stayed home all day to work on my Census presentation - it's coming along. Linda went off this afternoon to Victorville to help Tami with the girls - Lauren's leg has severe pain - not broken according to x-rays, perhaps growing pains?
* Read my email, Twitter and blogs - was surprised by lack of comments about the GenSeek on Facebook thing - thought that it would be a bigger deal. Nobody else has blogged about it except for Tamura's article. Another scoop!
* Wrote Getting into the FREE WorldVitalRecords.com databases in order to help folks use it. They sure made it hard to access! Emailed the CVGS list to inform them. did some research in WVR and found some Stephen Feather records in the 1790s in Hampshire county VA.
* Had lunch, read everything, started in on Census presentation. Adapted quite a few slides from an earlier presentation. I'm about 65% done now.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner and read the paper, then my book.
* Game over at 8:30 p.m. - Padres won big over the Brewers - read everything, looked for census search tips online, wrote several posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe, went for a walk looking for the Perseids but didn't see any - cloudy tonight. Wrote this post. Will check Facebook one more time before turning in.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading email and blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour researching on WVR and Footnote, 4.5 hours working on the presentation, and 0.5 hour on Facebook.