Ah, back in the genealogy saddle again with an all-day blogging/reading/creating genea-extravaganza.
* On computer by 7:45, read my email, Twitter and blogs. Lots of posts about tweeting a conference session on the APG list so I wrote Tweeting a Conference Presentation - also sent my comments to the APG list. I was on a roll, so I researched and wrote Making an Ahnentafel List in Family Tree Maker and scheduled it for the early afternoon.
* Got cleaned up, sent the CVGS newsletter to the email list, and went off to the library for CVGS Table Talk. Dearl, John, Gary and Virginia were there. Was back home by 1:30.
* Started preparing my Census Records presentation for the POINTERS group in two weeks. Set up my OpenOffice format and started creating pages.
* At 5 p.m., went in to watch TV and eat dinner, then helped Linda a bit. Back on the computer at 6 p.m., I looked for bling pictures in my ancestral photos and finally posted Not much Bling in the Carringer-Auble families for the Smile for the Camera Carnival. Then checked in on Facebook and Genealogy Wise.
* Linda needed the computer, so I washed dishes, went for a walk, watched DooWop on PBS and read my book for awhile.
* Back online at 9 p.m., checked to see if the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog was back, and it was! Cool. I wrote We're back online ... and a post for tomorrow. Then this post, and I'm going to check my stats and read more Twitter and Facebook before going back to watch TV news and read my book.
* Was all set to shut down, then read my email and had to write about the WVR free three days for Tuesday and then read Tamura's site and wrote GenSeek for Facebook Application is Available.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours - 2.0 hours reading everything, 3.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.5 hours at CVGS Table Talk, 3.5 hours on presentation, 1.0 hour on Facebook.