A pretty good genealogy day, then SURPRISE - we need to be grandparents for two days!
* Online at 7:45, read email, blogs and Twitter, and checked on GenWise. Posted SDGS Meeting on 11 July - Annual Book Auction and Potluck Luncheon and then Family Photographs - Post 63: Betty and the Balloon (not a Squash) (I changed the title after everyone pointed out the tie on the balloon).
* Checked in on Ancestry.com new databases, then my Member Tree. I wanted to see how the source citations of historical records came across from Ancestry in a GEDCOM file, so I added several census records then exported the GEDCOM, and imported it into FTM 2009, RootsMagic 4 and Legacy 7. The end result looks pretty much the same - really poor citations!
* Got cleaned up and left at 11:20 for lunch at McDonalds then to the library for the CVGS Research Group. Group was done by 2, and I was home by 2:30.
* Tami called this morning to see if we would watch the girls for one day...by the time I got home it was for two days, and here they were. I kept Audrey busy while Linda took Lolo off to swim at our friends pool. I dozed in the chair and entertained Audrey (and vice versa) until they came home at 5:15.
* We went out to Rubio's for dinner and were back by 6:45. Gave both girls a bath, a snack, a kiss and off to bed. Easy tonight!
* Back online at 8 p.m., I read everything, spent awhile on GenWise, then wrote GenealogyWise Update. Then this post and I'm going to turn in early I think. Or play on Genwise for awhile.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading everything, 1.0 hour on GenWise, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on Ancestry export/software imports, and 2.0 hours on CVGS Research Group.