Some blogging, some database sourcing, some library work, some video watching...not a bad genealogy day! It's nice not to have a deadline to work under this week.
* On computer by 8 a.m., read everything, and saw the Ancestry.com aannouncement, so posted TGN ==> Ancestry.com: Ho hum before everybody else did. Caught some folks by surprise, but not me - I mentioned it at the SCGS Jamboree!
* Checked Lisa's Genealogy Gems TV site and the video was there, but she still hasn't released the podcast announcement so I'll wait patiently... frankly, me and patience are not a good mix! Wrote a blog post for it in anticipation of Lisa's posting.
* Worked in my database for awhile - first searching for more dates/places to source, then improving the source citations for about 20 Mass VR books. I wonder how many more I have to do? Need to source many more facts too, and find page numbers for many of the VR citations.
* Had lunch, got cleaned up, then off to library at 11:45 a.m. for table talk with John and Dearl, then did two obituary lookups. Was home by 1:15 p.m. ready for my nap!
* Lisa posted on Facebook on Saturday night about the video (how did I miss that? I was checking all weekend). Hmm, so I went ahead and posted My Interview with Lisa Louise Cooke at Jamboree. And tweeted about it. Edited it once after Lisa helped me with the embedding of the video. Hope everyone liked it...
* Wrote New Look for Ancestry.com Family Trees - Post 2 and scheduled it for later in the afternoon. Are Ancestry Member Trees ready for the Genealogy Cloud? I'll answer that soon!
* Worked a bit in the Live Roots Project Management area - pretty good system there. Will blog about it soon.
* Dozed off at my keyboard reading blog posts, so figured it was time to take my nap, watch TV, read the paper, and we had dinner. Watered front plants and back yard, then Padres came was on. Finished Lisa's Genealogy Gems book during the game, which we lost 6-5 in the 9th inning.
* To the computer, read everything, wrote this post, and I'm done for the night!
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.5 hours reading everything, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours at CVGS and library, 0.5 hour watching videos, 1.0 hour in Live Roots, and 1.5 hours in database.