Was too tired last night to post my Journal...and not too much genealogy work yesterday or today.
Saturday, 4 July:
* Read everything posted Happy Fourth of July and My Revolutionary Roots, then wrote the Saturday Night Genealogy Fun post to publish in the afternoon.
* Finished the CVGS newsletter - added the meeting minutes and two small articles. Proofed it, looks good!
* We left at 11 a.m. for the Padres-Dodgers game. Took the trolley, and were going to meet Tami and family outside the gate. Waited until 1:15 p.m. when they said they couldn't find a parking place and were going to our house to rest. Padres won 7-4, but we didn't get home until 5:15.
* Got home and they were there, ready to go to church for the picnic and fireworks watching. Had a good time, home by 9:15 p.m. Spent the rest of evening reading and talking. Girls went to bed easily!
Genealogy today was 3.0 hours - 1.0 hours reading everything, 1.0 hours writing blog posts, and 1.0 hour on CVGS newsletter.
Sunday - 5 July:
* Read everything, made black-and-white copy of CVGS newsletter, made a PDF of color version, made labels for mailing newsletter.
* Off to church at 9:40, home by 11:40 a.m. Gathered stuff and went to UPS Store for newsletter publishing - done in 15 minutes! Home by 12:20.
* Had lunch, started on Best of the Genea-Blogs post. Finished by 2 p.m., so went in to watch Padres-Dodgers game, had a short nap, boring game until the 9th inning. With Pads down 6-1, they tied the game at 6-6, but lost 7-6 in the 13th inning.
* Dinner time, watched 60 Minutes, then came in to read everything and write some CVGS blog posts - Must-Read Blog Posts from June 2009, CVGS bloggers and New and Updated Genealogy Databases - July 2009 . Plus several more to publish in coming days. A blogging fool!
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading everything, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on CVGS newsletter.