Just another day here in the Genea-Cave, although I did venture out to the library for the CVGS Computer Group meeting today.
* On computer before 8 a.m., read email, blogs and Twitter, checked GenealogyWise too, and read some of the new NEHG Register. Posted Goodbye FamilyHistoryLink.com and Family Photographs - Post 64: Betty and her dog before getting cleaned up. Wrote Using GenealogyBank - Post 1: Getting Started (and scheduled it for the afternoon) before having lunch, and getting ready to go to the library.
* Left for the library at 11:40 a.m., attended Computer Group meeting, and found some interesting data in the FamilySearch Record Search database for Mass deaths. Checked another Deaver book out for pleasure reading, and was home by 2 p.m.
* Read everything, then worked in the NEHGS site for 1911-1915 Seaver births and 1911 Seaver marriages - put info into the database. Decided against going through the info on the FSRS site for now. Did some database cleanup work too.
* Went in at 5:15 to watch TV, eat dinner, swat flies and was back online by 6:30. Worked for awhile in We're Related - it still sucks, and doesn't even offer a GEDCOM upload now after all these months. Checked Facebook too.
* Wrote Putting it all together - finally! about the big database, then wrote Computer Group Summary - 15 July 2009 before writing this post. So that's six genealogy blog posts today - not close to a record!
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 2.0 hours reading, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour reading new NEHGR, 2.5 hours working in database, 1.0 hour on Facebook/We're Related, and 2.0 hours at CVGS meeting.