Wasted very little time today (unless you consider blogging a time-waster, I don't!) and was busy having genealogy fun.
* On the computer before 8 a.m., read email, blogs and Twitter then posted Finding 1851 Canada Census Images - Post 2. Wrote the Saturday Night Genealogy Fun piece and set it to post in the early afternoon.
* got cleaned up, and left at 9:45 for the Family History Center. Ordered two films for Lanfear/etc. estate papers in Jefferson County NY looking for Devier's family. Used the computer systems for awhile to look in Godfrey Library (wouldn't login) and KindredKonnections (what a terrible search and user interface - very 1990s it seemed). Looked for Sephrona Fletcher in Canada in the Ancestry collection with no luck whatsoever beyond the 1851 census when she is a Kemp.
* Left the FHC at 11:20 a.m. for the SDGS meeting. Signed in, spent 30 minutes talking to friends and colleagues and met Connie Moretti before her talk. Really enjoyed Connie's two talks but had to leave early to get home to go to the wedding.
* Got home at 2:30 p.m. as orde...er, requested, and we went off to downtown Chula Vista to see Jolene (a young lady from church our daughter's age) get married. We were home by 3:30 p.m.
* Read everything, tweeted about SNGF, and went in to take a nap! Back on the computer at 5, I sent a copy of my handout from the March NSDCGS talk to someone who wants to use it at a family reunion. Fine with me - spread my genealogy seed far and wide.
* Dinner time! Costco Pizza and veggies, then the Padres game started at 6:10 and we watched that to the dreary end of a 9-1 loss to the Angels.
* Back to the computer at 8:30, read everything and wrote a post about Connie's talk to publish in the morning, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours at the FHC, and 2.0 hours at the SDGS meeting.